U.S. State Jokes
A kid, just getting home from school runs up to his dad.
"Daddy, daddy! I'm the only one in my class that can count to ten. Why do you reckon so?" he asked.
"Why, that's because your from Kentucky son." The dad responsed.
The next day the kid gets home from school.
"Daddy, daddy! I'm the only one in my class that knows all the letters in the alphabet. Why do you reckon so?"
"That's because you're from Kentucky son." The dad tells him again.
The next day the kid busts through the door.
"Daddy. daddy! I'm the only one in school who has a large penis, is that because I'm from Kentucky?"
The dad looks at him and says, "No that's because you're 22."
Top 5 Ferguson Police Jokes
As reported by the DOJ, these are the top 5 politically incorrect jokes emailed by Ferguson Police:
- President Barack Obama won't be president for long because, "What black man holds a steady job for four years?"
- "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"
- "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crime Stoppers.'
- A man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are, "Mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."
- Photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."
Three Million Dollar Alabama State Lottery
Q: Did you hear about the New 3 Million Dollar Alabama State Lottery?
A: 3 dollars a year for a million years.
West Virginia Drinking
Q: Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in West Virginia to 32?
A: It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools!
Tornado in Minneapolis
Q: Where do you go in Minneapolis in case of a tornado?
A: To the Metrodome - there's never a touchdown!