Chelsea in Iraq
One day Chelsea Clinton decided to go to Iraq to talk to some soldiers. While talking to a particular soldier she asked him what his fears were. The soldier replied, "I'm only afraid of 3 things. Bernie, Obama, and yo mama!"
The difference between the government and the Mafia?
Q: What is the difference between the government and the Mafia?
A: One of them is organized.
Did You hear that Bill Clinton tried to kill himself? Yea he try to O.D. on Viagra and beat himself to death!
A priest walked into a barber shop in Washington, D.C. After he got his haircut, he asked how much it would be. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the Lord. "The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 prayer books and a thank you note from the priest in front of the door. Later that day, a police officer came in and got his hair cut. He then asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the community. "The next morning, he came to work and there were a dozen donuts and a thank you note from the police officer. Then, a House of Representatives member came in and got a haircut. When he was done he asked how much it was. The barber said, "No charge. I consider it a service to the country."The next morning, the barber came to work and there were 12 House Democrats in front of the door.
Clinton Bumper Stickers
Here are some "actual" bumper stickers reportedly seen on cars around the DC area:
- HONK! If you had sex with the President
- Clinton: We forgive you...Now Resign!
- Al Gore: One heartthrob from the Presidency
- Adultery IS NOT a family value
- Does character matter YET?
- One More Whore And We Get Gore
- Bill Clinton: Commander in Heat
- My President Fooled Around with Your Honor Student
- Jail to the Chief
- Today kids no longer play doctor, they play President
- The Clinton Creed: Take Credit Not Responsibility
- If his private life doesn't matter, let him date your daughter.
- Save the President: Legalize Perjury
- Two terms for Clinton: the second in jail
- Clinton: Our Nation's Fondling Father