Profession Jokes - Pilot Jokes
The Top 10 Signs You're Flying On A Bad Airline
- The engine's being held on by duct tape.
- You see the Gorilla from those old Samsonite commercials running loose up and down the aisles.
- In-flight movie has "Ernest" in its title.
- Pilot informs you that you're at cruising altitude and he's gonna put the top down.
- Instead of Peanuts, you get a healthy helping of SPAM.
- As you're taking off, the stewardess mentions the phrase "Guest Pilot Program".
- The seats are wet due to flotation device moisture.
- The stewardess asks you to join the Mile High Club... and "she" has a beard and bigger arms than you!
- Pilot asks if there is anyone else who wants a shot of Beam before he finishes the bottle.
- You look down and see a copy of "Fixing a Plane for Dummies" by the mechanic's feet.
Two pilots, Rick and Dick, are flying when they start talking about the new flight attendant. Rick said, "Have you seen Svetlana, she's absolutely stunning." Dick replied, "Seen her? I already did her after a flight last week!" Rick said, "Wow man, was she good?" Dick replied, "Well she's not as good as other flight attendants but still better than my wife." So Rick said, "Well I gotta try this out."
So after the flight he gets a drink with Svetlana and one thing leads to another. The next flight Dick asks, "So, what did you think?"
Rick replied, "You're right, we do have hotter flight attendants, but she was definitely still better than your wife."
It seems the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has a unique device for testing the strength of windshields on airplanes. The device is a gun that launches a dead chicken at a plane's windshield at approximately the speed the plane flies. The theory is that if the windshield doesn't crack from the carcass impact, it'll survive a real collision with a bird during flight. It seems the British were very interested in this and wanted to test a windshield on a brand new, speedy locomotive they're developing.
They borrowed the FAA's chicken launcher, loaded the chicken and fired. The ballistic chicken shattered the windshield, went through the engineer's chair, broke an instrument panel and embedded itself in the back wall of the engine cab. The British were stunned and asked the FAA to recheck the test to see if everything was done correctly. The FAA reviewed the test thoroughly and had one recommendation: "Use a thawed chicken."
Make the Whole Country Happy
Dick Cheney, President Bush and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One. Dick looks at Dubya, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $100 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy." Dubya shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy." Donald Rumsfeld says, "Of course, I could throw a hundred $1 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy." The pilot looks at all of them and says, "I could throw all of you out the window and make the whole country happy."
Piss Off a Pilot
Q: Do you know what happens if you piss of a pilot?
A: He takes off.