I'D LOVE TO BUT:
- I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.
- I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.
- I have to floss my pets.
- I have to go to the post office to see if I'm still wanted.
- I want to spend more time with my blender.
- I'm attending the opening of my garage door.
- I'm building a pig from a kit.
- I'm doing door-to-door collecting for static cling.
- I'm enrolled in aerobic scream therapy.
- I'm getting my overalls overhauled.
- .I'm going through cherry cheesecake withdrawal.
- I'm staying home to work on my mottled yogurt sculptures.
- I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.
- I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying yes.
- I've got plans to go downtown to try on gloves.
- It's my parakeet's bowling night.
- My patent is pending.
- The nice man on television told me to say tuned.
There once was a man named Dave, who found a dead whore in a cave. She was ugly as shit and missing one tit, but think of the money he saved!
Dark Down Under
Q: What do you call 10,000 black dudes at the bottom of the ocean?
A: A damn good start.
Still Be Stupid
Insult: If you were any dumber, your head would implode.
Response: If you were a little bit more intelligent you'd still be stupid.
Opinion of A Fool
I don't think you are a fool. Then again what's my opinion against thousands of others?