Q: Why did the dog sit in the shade?
A: Because he didn't want to be a hot dog!
My Grandad was wounded by a German during the war
Granny Schneider found him in bed with another woman and shot him
A long time ago, an Indian chief fell into an outhouse. 50 years later a man went into the outhouse and saw the chief. "How long have you been in there?" the man asked. "Many moons my son, many moons!"
The good, bad, and ugly!
- Good: Your son studies a lot in his room
- Bad: You find several porn movies hidden there.
- Ugly: You're in them
- Good: Your husband understands fashion
- Bad: He's a cross-dresser
- Ugly: He looks better than you
- Good: Your son's finally maturing
- Bad: He's involved with the woman next door
- Ugly: So are you
- Good: You give the birds and bees talk to your daughter
- Bad: She keeps interrupting
- Ugly: With corrections
- Good: Your wife's not talking to you
- Bad: She wants a divorce
- Ugly: She's a lawyer
- Good: The postman's early
- Bad: He's wearing fatigues and carrying an AK47
- Ugly: You gave him nothing for Christmas
- Good: Your daughter got a new job
- Bad: As a hooker
- Ugly: Your coworkers are her best clients
- Way ugly: She makes more money than you do
- Good: You're son is dating someone new
- Bad: It's another man
- Ugly: He's you're best friend
- Good: You're wife is pregnant
- Bad: It's triplets
- Ugly: You had a vasectomy five years ago.
Daughter's Eighteenth Birthday
I'm so glad that this is my last child support payment. Month after month, year after year, those payments! So I called my baby girl, Kareesha, to come over to my house, and when she got there, I said to her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this last check over to your mother's house and tell her that this is the last check she's ever going to get from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the expression that's on her face." So my baby girl took the check over to her. I was really anxious to hear what she had to say and what she looked like.. As my baby girl walked through the door, I said, "Now what did she have to say?" "She told me to tell you that you ain't my daddy, and to watch the expression on your face."