U.S. State Jokes - Mississippi Jokes
Mississippi: Come And Feel Better About Your Own State
Dumb Mississippi Laws:
- Cattle rustling is punishable by hanging.
- Horses are not to be housed within 50 feet of any road.
- Vagrancy is punishable by either 30 days in prison or a $201 fine. -Sec. 97-35-37
- Columbus - The fine for waving a gun in public is higher than actually shooting it.
- Oxford - It is illegal to drive around the town square more than 100 times in a single session.
- One may not spit on the sidewalks on the square.
- Motor vehicles on the square are prohibited.
- Horn honking is not permitted as it might scare horses.
- Tylertown - It is unlawful to shave in the center of main street.
State of Mississippi
A guy drives on the highway and sees a sign that says, "Mississippi State Whorehouse -- 10 miles." He decides to stop in. A madam answers the door, and the man requests a whore. The madam says, "I'll need $500 first." The man pays, then asks about his whore again. The madam says "Wait for 15 minutes in that hallway. Go straight, left, straight, right, and then go through the door at the end of the hall." He follows the directions, walks out the door and finds himself in the parking lot. His car has a sign on it that says, "Congrats! You've just been screwed by the state of Mississippi!"
Funny Thought - Cousins
I hate when people go around calling their cousins, cousin. But, I guess if you're from the South, that's a handy tool in finding a husband or wife.