Light Bulb - Blues Musicians
Q: How many blues musicians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Five. One to screw in the light bulb, and four to play sad, blue songs about the old, worn out light bulb.
Knock Knock - Ahmed
Q: Why did the band conductor give his daughters the same name?
A: So he could yell "Anna 1, Anna 2!"
Q: How to trumpet players traditionally greet each other?
A: "Hi. I'm better than you."
- Drop Kick Me, Jesus, Through The Goalposts Of Life
- Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye
- Her Teeth Were Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
- How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
- I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life!
- Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling!
- Flushed You From The Toilets Of My Heart.
- I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
- I'm Just A Bug On The Windshield Of Life
- I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart
- If Love Were Oil, I'd Be A Quart Low
- My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart
- Oh, I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down, But Baby I Can See Through You
- She Made Toothpicks Out Of The Timber Of My Heart