Racist Jokes - Black Jokes
A young black boy goes into the kitchen where his mother is baking. He puts his hands in the flour and coats his face with it. He looks at his mother and says, "Look Momma, I'm a white boy." His mother slaps him hard on the face and says, "Boy, go show your Daddy." The boy goes into the living room and says "Look Daddy, I'm a white boy." His Daddy slaps him on the face too and says, "Boy, go show your grandmother." So the boy goes to see his grandma and says, "Look Granny, I'm a white boy." She slaps him on the face and sends him back to his mother. His mother says, "Well, did you learn something from all this?" The boy shakes his head and says, "I sure 'nuff did, I've only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you black people".
I will never be a racist.
Because racism is a crime and crime is for black people.
Q: There is a white boy, a Mexican boy, and a black boy who are all in the fifth grade. Who has the biggest Johnson?
A: The black boy, because he's 18.
Top 5 Ferguson Police Jokes
As reported by the DOJ, these are the top 5 politically incorrect jokes emailed by Ferguson Police:
- President Barack Obama won't be president for long because, "What black man holds a steady job for four years?"
- "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"
- "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crime Stoppers.'
- A man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are, "Mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."
- Photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."
Q: Why do black people hate country music?
A: Because when they hear the word 'hoedown' they think their sister got shot!