Animal Jokes - Bird Jokes
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family.
She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"
The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."
Knock Knock - Owls
That's right! Owls hoo!
Parrot and Centipede
Q: What do you get if you cross a parrot with a centipede?
A: A great walkie-talkie!
Q: What kind of doctor treats ducks?
A: A quack!
- Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds" fee on money they already know you don't have?
- If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?
- In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
- How come there aren't B batteries?
- If the post office has machines that can sort snail mail at 1000's of times per minute, then why do they give it to a little old man on a bike to deliver?
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- How do you know that honesty is the best policy until you have tried some of the others?
- How do you throw away a garbage can?
- How does a thermos know if the drink should be hot or cold?
- What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
- Why do tourists go to the tops of tall buildings and then put money into telescopes so they can see things on the ground close-up?
- Why is it that you must wait until night to call it a day?
- What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?
- When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder why you're just sitting there, staring at carpeting?
- What happened to the first 6 "ups"?