Profession Jokes - Other Doctor Jokes
Patient: Please tell me, doctor, am I getting better?
Doctor: I think so. But to be sure, let me feel your wallet...
Doctor Doctor Collection
- Patient: Doctor, Doctor I’ve lost my memory!
Doctor: When did this happen?
Patient: When did what happen?
- Patient: Doctor, Doctor I think I'm a rubber band
Doctor: Why don't you stretch yourself out on the couch there and tell me all about it!
- Doctor, Doctor everyone thinks I'm a liar I can't believe that!
- Doctor, Doctor I need something to keep my falling hair in, what about a matchbox?
- Patient: Doctor, Doctor I keep seeing double.
Doctor: Please sit on the couch.
Patient: Which one?
- Patient: Doctor, Doctor I keep seeing an insect spinning around.
Doctor: Don't worry, it's just a bug that's going around!
- Patient: Doctor, Doctor I think I'm a moth.. Get out of the way, your in my light!
Patient: Doctor! I have a serious problem, I can never remember what i just said.
Doctor: When did you first notice this problem?
Patient: What problem?
What's Up Doc?
Just as a surgeon was finishing up an operation and was about to close, the patient awakes, sits up, and demands to know what is going on. "I'm about to close," the surgeon says. The patient grabs the surgeon's hand and says, "I'm not going to let you do that! I'll close my own incision!" The doctor hands him the thread and says, "Go ahead... Suture self"!
Q: What kind of music do chiropractors listen to?