Q: What did the turkey do in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?
A: He played his drumsticks!
1. Teacher: How old were you on your last birthday?
Teacher: How old will you be on your next birthday?
Teacher: That's impossible.
Charlotte: No, it isn't, teacher. I'm eight today.
2. Teacher: George, go to the map and find North America.
George: Here it is!
Teacher: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
3. Teacher: Willy, name one important thing we have today
that we didn't have ten years ago.
4. Teacher: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
Tommy: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.
5. Teacher: Why are you late?
Webster: Because of the sign.
Teacher: What sign?
Webster: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."
6. Sylvia: Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
Sylvia: Your name on this report card.
7. Teacher: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
Sammy: You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.
8.Teacher: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
Jose: Don't bite any.
9 Teacher: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I". Ellen: I is...
Teacher: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
Ellen: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
10. Mother: Why on earth did you swallow the money I gave you?
Junior: You said it was my lunch money.
11. Teacher: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the other, what would I have?
Class Comedian: Big hands!
Q: How do cows do mathematics?
A: They use a cow-culator.
Q: What did the Vegetarian Preacher say to his church?
A: Lettuce pray!
When I was a kid, my father would tell me that the black Santa Claus was coming to our house for Christmas. Instead of putting out cookies and milk, we would put out cornbread and purple kool-aid.