Empty Beer Cans
Q: Why do blondes leave empty beer cans in their refrigerator?
A: For their friends that don't drink.
Why Beer is Better than Women
- YOU CAN ENJOY A BEER ALL MONTH LONG.
- BEER STAINS WASH OUT.
- YOU DON'T HAVE TO WINE AND DINE BEER.
- YOUR BEER WILL ALWAYS WAIT PATIENTLY FOR YOU IN THE CAR WHILE YOU PLAY FOOTBALL.
- WHEN YOUR BEER GOES FLAT, YOU TOSS IT OUT.
- BEER IS NEVER LATE.
- A BEER DOESN'T GET JEALOUS WHEN YOU GRAB ANOTHER BEER.
- HANGOVERS GO AWAY.
- BEER LABELS COME OFF WITHOUT A FIGHT.
- WHEN YOU GO TO A BAR, YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS PICK UP A BEER.
- BEER NEVER HAS A HEADACHE.
- YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE A BEER HOME IN THE MORNING.
- A BEER WON'T GET UPSET IF YOU COME HOME WITH ANOTHER BEER.
- IF YOU POUR A BEER RIGHT, YOU'LL ALWAYS GET GOOD HEAD.
- A BEER ALWAYS GOES DOWN EASY.
- YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE BEER IN A NIGHT AND NOT FEEL GUILTY.
- YOU CAN SHARE A BEER WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
- YOU ALWAYS KNOW YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE TO POP A BEER.
- BEER IS ALWAYS WET.
- BEER DOESN'T DEMAND EQUALITY.
- YOU CAN HAVE A BEER IN PUBLIC.
- A BEER DOESN'T CARE WHEN YOU COME.
- A FRIGID BEER IS A GOOD BEER.
- YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASH A BEER BEFORE IT TASTES GOOD.
- IF YOU CHANGE BEERS YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ALIMONY.
A Drunk Ordering a Beer
A man walks into the front door of a bar. He is obviously drunk. he staggers up to the bar, seats himself on a stool, and with a belch, asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender politely informs the man that it appears that he has already had plenty to drink--he could not be served additional liquor at this bar but could get a cab called for him. The drunk is briefly surprised then softly scoffs, grumbles, climbs down off the bar stool, and staggers out the front door. A few minutes later, the same drunk stumbles in the side door of the bar. He wobbles up to the bar and hollers for a drink. The bartender comes over, and still politely--but more firmly refuses service to the man due to his inebriation. Again, the bartender offers to call a cab for him. The drunk looks at the bartender for a moment angrily, curses, and shows himself out the side door, all the while grumbling and shaking his head. A few minutes later, the same drunk bursts in through the back door of the bar. He plops himself up on a bar stool, gathers his wits, and belligerently orders a drink. The bartender comes over and emphatically reminds the man that he is clearly drunk, will be served no drinks, and either a cab or the police will be called immediately. The surprised drunk looks at the bartender and in hopeless anguish, cries "Man! How many bars do you work at?"
Signs And Notices 15
These are supposedly actual signs that have appeared at various locations.
- Sign in the office of a Roman doctor: "Specialist in women and other diseases."
- Sign in a Tokyo shop: "Our nylons cost more than common, but you'll find they are best in the long run."
- Sign from a Japanese booklet about using a hotel air CONDITIONER: "COOLERS AND HEATERS: If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself."
- Two signs from a Morrocan shop entrance: "English well talking." "Here speeching American."
- Sign at a Budapest zoo: "Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty."
- Sign from a translated sentence from a Russian chess book: "A lot of water has been passed under the bridge since this variation has been played."
- Sign at a garage in Hertfordshire: "Please do not smoke near the pumps. If your life isn't worth anything - gas is!"
- Sign on the menu of a Swiss restaurant: "Our wines leave you nothing to hope for."
One night, Sam went out drinking only to find the next morning he had two rings around his penis. Immediately, he went to the doctor. "I have some good news and some bad news," said the doctor. "The good news is the red ring is lipstick and the bad news is the brown ring is Skoal."