Sports Entrance Exam
UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM SEC FOOTBALL PLAYER VERSION
(Time Limit: 3 Weeks)
- What language is spoken in France?
- Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
Would you ask William Shakespeare to:
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
What religion is the Pope?
- Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?
- What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
- How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
What are people in America's far north called?
- Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton
- Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(d) the sky
Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
- What are coat hangers used for?
- The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
- Explain Le Chatelier's Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Where is the basement in a three story building located?
Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(a) New York
- Advanced math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?
*You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify*
American Footballers to Change Lightbulb
Q: How many American footballers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two - one to screw it in and the other to recover the fumble.
Virginia Football Players
Q: If you have a Virginia Tech football player and a UVA Football player in the same car at the same time, who drives?
A: The state trooper!!"
Q: How do you get a Rams fan to stop beating his wife?
A: Put her in a Patriots jersey
The Pope and the Rams
What do the Pope and the Rams, both appearing in the St. Louis Trans World Dome, have in common?
They both feature 3 million people saying, 'Jesus Christ!'