Redneck GI's in India..
Two mountain bred GIs were wandering the streets of Calcutta when an old woman walked by. "Hey, Billy Joe," one said, "I think that's Mother Teresa." "Your nuts." "I'm telling you." They approached the woman and one asked, "Are you Mother Teresa?" The old lady eyed them scornfully. "Fuck off, you goddamn perverts," she hissed, striding off. "Jeez," Billy Joe said, watching her disappear into the crowd, "now we'll never know."
How Deep is it?
There were these two hillbillies out hiking when they came upon an old, abandoned mine shaft. Curious about its depth they threw in a pebble and waited for the sound of it striking the bottom, but they heard nothing. They went and got a bigger rock, threw it in and waited. Still nothing. They searched the area for something larger and came upon an old anvil. With great difficulty, the two men carried it to the opening and threw it in. While waiting for it to hit bottom, a goat suddenly darted between them and leaped into the hole! The guys were still standing there with astonished looks upon their faces when a man walked up to them. He asked them if they had seen a goat and they said that one had just jumped into the mine shaft in front of them! The man replied, "Oh no. That couldn't be my goat, mine was tied to an old anvil."
Q: What do you call the sweat on your balls after having sex with your cousin?
A: Relative humidity.
What You Do Best!
This suave-looking Redneck, (okay, just pretend there is one) walks into a bar and sees a cute little rich girl who's had too much to drink. He says to her, "Hey, baby...whataya say we go back to your place and get it on! Lost in her drink, she replies "Sure, why not!" They get to her place, and she lies on the bed and says, "Okay, show me what you do best!" Without delay, the Redneck rips off his jacket, grabs her T.V., VCR, and purse and runs out the door!
How to Speak Southern
How to talk native SOUTHERN in one easy lesson
- Aig - What a hen lays
- Aints - He's got aints in his paints
- Paints - What cha put on your laigs of a mornin
- Arn - Ma's tard of arnin
- Bag - He bagged her to marry him
- Bobbed - A bobbed wire fence
- Bresh - He had a bresh with the law, and the law won.
- Bub - the light bub burned out
- Cheer - What you set in
- Crick - A small stream
- Clum - He sure clum that tree fastern any 'coon
- Chiny - country over in Asia
- Chuch duds - Sunday go-to-meetin clothes
- Core - He got hisself a new Ford core
- Cyow - Animal on Farm
- Deppity - He helps out the shurf
- Dribbed - He dribbed milk on his shirt
- Dainz - Satidy night social
- Ellum - A graceful tree
- Fanger - What you put your rang on
- Faince - Whats round the hawg lot
- Far - What get the brandin arn hot
- Furred - He got furred from his job
- Flar - A rose is a purdy flar
- Frash - Them aigs ain't frash
- Furiners - All non-'bamans
- Further - Hits ten miles further to town
- Grain - She was grain with envy
- Hail - Where bad folks go
- Hep - Poor George, he can't hep it, he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
- Hern - It aint hern, it's his'n
- Hilbilly - People in the next county
- Hollar - Whats between the hills
- Hardhand - Got a brend new hardhand
- Tar - His core blew a tar
- Laymun - A sour fruit
- Laig - Most folks have two of them
- Lather - What you climb up
- Liberry - Where you go to check out books for larnin
- Mailk - what you get from cyows
- Mere - What you see your self in
- Minners - Live bait
- Misrus - Married Woman
- Nar - Opposite of wide
- Nayk - Your head sets on it
- Nup - No
- Orrel - Them hinges need orrel
- Ormy - What the sojers go in
- Pank - A light red color
- Parch - Sit out on the parch and watch the grass grow
- Petition - What separate the rooms
- Poke - A paper bag or sack
- Pokey - What the shurf and deppity puts crimnals in Poke
- Salit - A green vegetable
- Puppet - What the preacher is in
- Purdy - She is purdy as a pitcher
- Purt near - Almost; he purt near caught that greased pig
- Rang - You wear it on your fanger
- Rut - That there tree sure has long ruts
- Rah cheer - I was born rah cheer in town
- Rainch - A big cow farm
- Rat - Do it rat now!
- Rench - Rench the soap yourself
- Roont - She plum roont her shoes
- Salary - A stringy vegetable
- Soardeens - Small canned fish
- Shar - A light rain
- Gully Worsher - A medium heavy rain
- Toad strangler - A heavy rain
- Sody Pop - A soft drink
- Sprang - Water out'n the ground
- Shurf - The Shurf put Clem in jail
- Storch - This here aprn has to much storch in it
- Skeered - that plumb skeered me to death
- Thanks - He shore thanks he's smart
- Tho - Tho me the ball
- Thoat - I shore got a sore thoat
- War - A bobbed war fance
- Worsh - Go worsh your face
- Warter - What you worsh your face in
- Yurp - A continent overseas