Q: What's brown and sits on a piano bench?
A: Beethoven's last movement.
Q: What's invisible and smells like carrots?
A: Bunny Farts!
Long, Black and Smelly
Q: What is long, black, and smelly?
A: The unemployment line.
- Whatever happened to preparations A through G?
- If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
- So what's the speed of dark?
- Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
- I just got skylights put in my place. The people who live above me are furious.
- Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
- Do they have reserved parking for non-handicapped people at the Special Olympics?
- Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
- If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
- Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Wearing Polish Underwear
Q: How did the Polish mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on?
A: Yellow in the front, brown in the back!