Animal Jokes - Cat Jokes
How to Wash a Cat
- Thoroughly clean the toilet.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids up.
- Find the cat and soothe him while you carry him toward the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. (You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape.) The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this. CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his claws will be reaching out for anything they can find.
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a Power "Wash" and "Rinse", which I have found to be quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.
Q: Who delivers Christmas presents to cats?
A: Santa Paws !
Q: What do tigers sing at Christmas?
A: "Jungle Bells".
Q: What do you get when you cross a black cat with a lemon?
A: A sour puss.
Men And Cats
Q: How are a husband and a cat similar when it comes to housework?
A: They both hide when they see the vacuum cleaner.