U.S. State Jokes - West Virginia Jokes
Dumb West Virginia Laws
Dumb West Virginia Laws
- No children may attend school with their breath smelling of "wild onions."
- When a railroad passes within 1 mile of a community of 100 or more people in it, they must build a station and stop there regularly to pick up and drop off passengers.
- It is illegal to snooze on a train.
- Doctors and dentists may not place a woman under anesthesia unless a third person is present.
- According to the state constitution, it is unlawful for anyone to own a red or a black flag.
- If you wear a hat inside a theater, you may be fined.
- Roadkill may be taken home for supper.
- Whistling underwater is prohibited.
- Alderson - One may not walk a lion, tiger or leopard, even on a leash.
- Nicholas County - No member of the clergy is allowed to tell jokes or humorous stories from the pulpit during a church service.
- Huntington - Firemen may not whistle or flirt at any woman passing a firehouse.
- It is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps.
West Virginian Group Photo
Q: Why is it so difficult to take a group photo of a bunch of West Virginians?
A: Because every time the photographer yells "Cheese!" they all line up!'
Drivers Identity by Location
How to identify where a driver is from...
One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: New York
One hand on wheel, one finger out window: Chicago
One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Boston
One hand on wheel, cradling cell phone,brick on accelerator: California *with gun in lap: L.A.
Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror: Ohio, but driving in California.
Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat: Italy
One hand on latte, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on game: Seattle
One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both on the brake, throwing a McDonalds bag out the window: Texas (city, male)
One hand on wheel, one hand hanging out the window, keeping speed steadily at 70mph, driving down the center of the road unless coming around a blind curve, in which case they are on the left side of the road: Texas (country male)
One hand constantly refocusing the rear-view mirror to show different angles of the BIG hair, one hand going between mousse, brush, and rat-tail to keep the helmet hair going, both feet on the accelerator, poodle steering the car, chrome .38 revolver with mother of pearl inlaid handle in the glove compartment: Texas (female)
Both hands on steering wheel in a relaxed posture, eyes constantly checking the rear-view mirror to watch for visible emissions from their own or another's car: Colorado
One hand on steering wheel, yelling obscenities, the other hand waving gun out the window and firing repeatedly, keeping a careful eye out for landmarks along the way so as to be able to come back and pick up any bullets that didn't hit other motorists so as not to litter: Colorado resident on spotting a car with Texas plate
Four wheel drive pickup truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna: West Virginia male.
Junker, driven by someone who previously had a nice car and who is now wearing a barrel: Las Vegas
Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above window level, driving 35 on the interstate in the left lane with the left blinker on: Florida "seasoned citizen" driver, also known as "no-see-um" .... also seen a lot in Parksville!!!