Yo Mama - Address
Yo mama so poor, every time the wind blows, her address changes.
Yo Mama - Your Birthday
Yo mama is so poor, she dumpster dives for your birthday presents.
You Might Be A Redneck If - 17
You might be a redneck if...
- You live close enough to town to get garbage service, but don't use it because they won't come down your driveway to get it.
- The fellows on the big garbage moving equipment recoginze your wife.... and wave to her.
- Your wife picks thru your garbage cans looking for any bait that may have grown in them since the last time you went.
- You have ever removed the 3-9 zoom scope from your deer rifle to use at a KISS concert.
- You have more than 2 used pampers rolling around in the back of your truck.
- When you put your hunting boots on you only get them on the right feet 50% of the time.
- Your idea of a neighborhood watch program is tuning into "America's Most Wanted".
- You own more than two clappers.
- You go to Wal-Mart to people watch.
- You recycle enough Copenhagen lids to buy Christmas presents.
Don't Say To Security
The Top 10 Things You Should Not Say To A Security Guard When Caught Stealing Coins From A Mall Fountain
- "Isn't there a robbery at the Orange Julius you should be investigating?"
- "I'm searching for a hard to find 1998 nickel."
- "DUH!! The Gap is having a sale!"
- "Did you know that it now costs 35 cents to make a phone call?"
- "Thanks idiot... I had just made a wish that I could clean the fountain out and not get caught! Way to ruin that wish!!"
- "Have you seen that really cool gumball machine in the food court? It rolls down a spiral ramp!"
- "I'm at the last level of Mortal Kombat IV and I need another quarter."
- "I'm trying to match the exact amount of your worthless paycheck you Barney Fife wannabe!"
- "See..I need a quarter to make a phone call to my Kleptomaniacs Anonymous sponsor and that's why I'm stealing the quarters in the fountain. I NEED HELP MAN!!!"
- "I'm looking for beer money"
The Clintons Take a Trip
Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and Bill Clinton are sitting in a helicopter and Bill starts to think. He sits there for about 15 minutes and finally Hillary asks why he is looking so sad.
He says, "I just was wondering what I could do for the poor countries."
"Well " says Chelsea, "you could throw $100,000 out the window of the helicopter. I'm sure that the poor will get some of it." He agrees that it's a good idea and he does.
About 5 minutes later he starts thinking again. Hillary asks, "Why do you still look so sad? You just threw $100,000 out the window of the helicopter. That helped a lot of poor people."
He says, "I still feel like I didn't do enough."
She says, "Well, Bill, why don't you throw another $100,000 out the window? That should make a lot of people happy." Again he says it's a good idea and he does.
A few moments later and again he looks unhappy and he says, "I still don't think I've done enough."
This time the helicopter pilot pipes up and says "Why don't you throw yourself out the goddamn window... that will make everyone in America happy."