Q: What do you call a dangerous fish who drinks too much?
A: A beer-a-cuda!
Shark Week - Road
Q: Why did the shark cross the road?
A: To get to the other tide.
Shark Week - January Jones
January Jones was walking on the beach one day and saw a shark swimming around a man. The man was screaming, "Help me! Help me!" January laughed and laughed! She knew that the shark was never going to help that man!
Ponderings Collection 34
- Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
- Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
- How come abbreviated is such a long word?
- If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
- Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?
- Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?
- Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they already know you don't have?
- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?
- When two airplanes almost collide why do they call it a near miss? It sounds like a near hit to me!
- Do fish get cramps after eating?
Q: Which fish go to heaven when they die?