Q: When fish play football, who is the captain?
A: The team's kipper!
There are a lot of fish in the sea. Too bad I'm human.
Q: What is dry on the outside, filled with water and blows up buildings?
A: A fish tank!
Why Ask Why - 3
- When they ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- If 75% of all accidents happen within 5 miles of home, why not move 10 miles away?
- Why doesn't "onomatopoeia" sound like what it is?
- Why do 'tug'boats push their barges?
- Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?
- Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?
- Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission?
- Why does one get in trouble for wreckLESS driving?
- Does a fish get cramps after eating?
- Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
Jonah and the Whale
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though they were a very large mammal their throat was very small. The little girl stated Jonah was swallowed by a whale. The teacher reiterated a whale could not swallow a human it was impossible. The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah." The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."