Q: How do you stop a taliban tank?
A: Shoot the guy pushing it.
Top 10 Things Bowe Bergdahl Learned from the Taliban
10. It’s normal to own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
9. Most of his Taliban friends have more wives than teeth.
8. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon 'unclean.'
7. You believe vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. If you don’t like what someone else is doing, you simply declare Jihad against them.
5. You believe television is dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
4. You forget that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
3. You often utter the phrase, 'I love what you've done with your cave.'
2. You bathe at least monthly whether necessary or not.
1. It’s not unusual to have a crush on your neighbor's goat.
One Way Ticket
Q: What do you call a building full of Taliban?
Late Nite Jokes heard on T.V.
"There is now a $5 million dollar bounty on Osama bin Laden. Which marks the first time in history there has ever been a bounty on a guy's head who wears Bounty on his head." - Jay Leno
"We are starting to learn more about Osama bin Laden. For his birthday one year, somebody gave him a $4 Timex. We know that. He is married to the daughter of a guy named Mullah Muhammed Omar. I think her name is Tiffany Omar. Insiders say that the marriage is not working out. Apparently they are living in separate caves." - David Letterman
"It looks like now the military action is taking effect. They think that bin Laden's organization is starting to break down. Today satellite photos actually show the sand fleas are leaving his beard." - David Letterman
"There are now rumors that the Taliban has been poisoning the food we have been dropping. We should make a deal with the people of Afghanistan. We'll taste your food, you check our mail." - Jay Leno
"People are wondering what will happen to Afghanistan when we're finished fighting there. I'm sure there are plans to rebuild the country, and a lot of times with rebuilding comes a name change. These are some possible name changes the government has been mulling over: Halfghanistan, Pothole-istan, Jenniferanistan, Assbackwardstan, Bye-bye-Talibanstan, Ass-Kicked-istan." - Jay Leno
"Everybody is talking about finding bin Laden. How about finding Dick Cheney? Where did he go? What have we got caves over here now, too? Where did he go? I think his Secret Service code name is 'Waldo." - Jay Leno
"We are getting more and more insight into the life of Osama bin Laden. Today the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States said that bin Laden had an unhappy childhood growing up, 52 brothers and sisters. You think his childhood was unhappy, wait 'til we deliver his mid-life crisis." - Jay Leno
"There are reports on the news tonight that members of the Taliban feel persecuted and fear their own safety. So now they know what it is like to feel like a woman in their country." - Jay Leno
New USA Single
The USA just dropped a new single.
It quickly became the number 1 hit in Afghanistan.