Yesterday, scientists in the United States revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, they fed one hundred men twelve pints of beer and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.
How to Satisfy a Woman/Man Every Time
How to Satisfy a Woman Every Time: Caress, praise, pamper, relish, savor, massage, make plans, fix,empathize, serenade, compliment, support, feed, tantalize, bathe,humor, placate, stimulate, jiffy lube, stroke, console, purr, hug,coddle, excite, pacify, protect, phone, correspond, anticipate,nuzzle, smooch, toast, minister to, forgive, sacrifice for, ply, accessorize, leave, return, beseech, sublimate, entertain, charm,lug, drag, crawl, show equality for, spackle, oblige, fascinate,attend, implore, bawl, shower, shave, trust, grovel, ignore, defend,coax, clothe, brag about, acquiesce, aromate, fuse, fizz, rationalize,detoxify, sanctify, help, acknowledge, polish, upgrade, spoil, embrace,accept, butter-up, hear, understand, jitterbug, locomote, beg, plead,borrow, steal, climb, swim, nurse, resuscitate, repair, patch,crazy-glue, respect, entertain, calm, allay, kill for, die for,dream of, promise, deliver, tease, flirt, commit, enlist, pine,cajole, angelicize, murmur, snuggle, snoozle, snurfle, elevate,enervate, alleviate, spot weld, serve, rub, rib, salve, bite,taste, nibble, gratify, take her places, scuttle like a crab on the ocean floor of her existence, diddle, doodle, hokey-pokey, hanky-panky, crystal blue persuade, flip, flop, fly, don't care ifI die, swing, slip, slide, slather, mollycoddle, squeeze, moisturize,humidify, lather, tingle, slam-dunk, keep on rockin' in the freeworld, wet, slicken, undulate, gelatinize, brush, tingle, dribble,drip, dry, knead, puree, fluff, fold, blue-coral wax, ingratiate,indulge, wow, dazzle, amaze, flabbergast, enchant, idolize and worship, and then go back, Jack, and do it again.
How to Satisfy a Man Every Time: Show up naked.
Top 50 Jokes
Montreal Gazette's Top 50 Jokes from the 1999 Just For Laughs festival.
- (On going to war over religion:) You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend.
- I used to smoke pot until I came to the conclusion... what was that conclusion, anyway?
- (On the difference between men and women:) On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars.
- Women like posh hotels; there's more for them to steal. Take them to a posh hotel and they all turn into the Artful Dodger.
- And God said, "Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan."
- What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? "Hold my purse."
- The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you're got millions of pals out there. Type in, "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will say, "Specify type of goat."
- Luge strategy? Lie flat and try not to die.
- Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake whole relationships.
- There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane: Either you have diarrhea, or you're anxious to meet people who do.
- I was born in Nicaragua and I felt there wasn't enough political instability in my life. So I moved to Quebec.
- I got kicked out of Riverdance for using my arms.
- To make a long story short, Rhett and Scarlett split up in the end.
- (On American broadcasters' decision to make the puck in NHL hockey broadcasts glow:) Apparently the black puck on the white ice wasn't contrast enough. That's funny, because Americans don't usually have trouble distinguishing black from white.
- My sister married a German. He complained he couldn't get a good bagel back home. I said, "Well, whose fault is that?"
- (On the 1-800 hotline number on a jar of pickles:) Who the hell's got pickle questions?
- (On the necessity of having a 24-hour pickle hotline:) You got brine problems that can't wait until morning?
- I'd like to help the homeless, but they're never home.
- My girlfriend always laughs during sex - no matter what she's reading.
- What's with squeegee kids? I mean, they don't really wash the windshield, do they? They simply re-distribute the dirt.
- Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets a blow job - no matter how bad it is.
- I have little compassion for people in trailer parks who refuse to move after getting tornado warnings. How hard is it for them to relocate? Their houses have wheels.
- They had things on the Brady Bunch that I never saw in my house. Breakfast, for example.
- My cousin just died. He was only 19. He got stung by a bee - the natural enemy of a tightrope walker.
- The difference between Charles Manson and every woman I've dated is that Manson has the decency to look like a nut the first time you meet him.
- Montreal's not a city. It's Disney World for alcoholics.
- I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. So I said: "Thyroid problem?"
- I carry Montreal with me wherever I go. I have a chunk of poutine in my arteries.
- Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in.
- Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.
- The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.
- Like my father, I, too, was born in Central America - Nebraska.
- Things you'll never hear a woman say: "My, what an attractive scrotum!"
- (On why the side-effects of drugs are always negative:) It's never "positive sexual side-effects." It's never "gigantism," is it?
- What's with the warning "May contain some nudity"? Well, I have to know for sure.
- And then there's the diner who asks if the fish at the restaurant is fresh. What are they going to tell you? "No, it's four days old and stinks to high heaven."
- When I was young, my father had a serious heart attack. He survived, but we lost our house and car. Under the Canadian medicare system, we would have kept the house and car and would have just had to pay the inheritance tax.
- Wanna play a joke on your chiropractor? The next time he starts working on you, go limp and soil yourself.
- In Texas, if your name is Carlos, you're a Mexican. In Florida, you're a Cuban. In New York, you're a Puerto Rican. And I come here and I find out I'm an Eskimo.
- Why do people suck their stomachs in when they weigh themselves? So they can see the scale.
- I read somewhere that 77 percent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 percent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.
- My parents saw the president they loved get shot in the head. I saw my president get head.
- I'm the second-most-famous person from Timmins, Ontario - after Shania Twain. That's like being the second-most-famous person from Bethlehem. No one cares about Duncan of Bethlehem.
- I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great Whale or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
- (On how a full-bodied sort of dad keeps his children fit and trim:) I like to promote fitness by walking around home in my underwear.
- (On trying to be a good husband by accompanying his wife to parties:) Just before we go in she turns to me and says: "Don't drink too much, don't eat too fast, and..." Oh, man. So why bring me? (Then on departing:) She turned to me and said: "How could you embarrass me like that in front of all my friends?" So I pointed out to her that it was _me_ who vomited.
- Capital punishment turns the state into a murderer. But imprisonment turns the state into a gay-dungeon master.
- My mother never saw the irony of call me a son-of-a-bitch.
- Does Tampax really need it's own Web site? "My cramps are killing me. I'd better head over to the maxi-pad chat room."
- SPECIAL BONUS JOKE!!! Men and women clean differently. For example, women dust. Men don't dust. Men need the dust there so they know where to put things back.
Why Man, Then Woman
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.
Praying to Cross a Lake
Three guys had to cross a lake. The first one prayed to God for the strength, he swam across the lake, but almost died 5 times. The second guy prayed to God for the strength and the tools, he made a boat, and rowed himself across the lake, he almost died 3 times. The third guy prayed to God for the strength, the tools, and the brains. He turned into a girl, walked 4 yards, and crossed the bridge.