Second Chance Attempt
A man happened to meet his ex-wife at a party, and after a few drinks, he suggested that they might have another try at marriage. His ex-wife sneered in reply, "Over my dead body !"
He downed his drink and replied, "Well, I see you haven't changed one little bit."
You Are Available?
A lonely divorcee was driving home from work one evening when she saw a man trying to hitch a ride. She picked him up and they got to talking."What do you do?" she asked him.
"I recently escaped from prison for having killed my wife."
"Oh, does that mean you are available?"
My ex-husband was very responsible. If anything went wrong, he was usually responsible for it.
- Divorce is bachelorhood, with strings attached.
- Tis better to have loved and lost, than have to live with the bitch the rest of my life.
- What do you call a woman without an asshole? Divorced.
- My ex-wife is like a good laxative. She irritates the shit out of you.
- Marriage is the sole cause of divorce.
- Divorce is having your genitals torn off through your wallet. - Robin Williams
- Love is grand. Divorce is at least 20 grand.
- When I got divorced, my wife and I split the house. I got the outside and she got the inside.
- Of all the new weight loss programs and exercise videos available, divorce is still the most effective. Where else can you get rid of 205 pounds in a quick 90 days?
- Litigation: A machine which you go into as a pig and come out as a sausage. - Ambrose Pierce
- When does a woman stop masturbating? After the divorce is finalized.
- Says Jim after the divorce was finally settled, "Eh, I didn't care for some of her habits... I mean, she was a slob! Every time I went to take a piss, she always had dirty dishes laying there in the sink!
- Two guys are talking in a bar. The first one says, "My ex-wives were great housekeepers. The first one kept the house, the second one kept the house...."
- What do tornadoes and marriage have in common? At first, there's a lot of blowing and sucking. Then when it's over, your whole house is gone.
- I blame my divorce on my ex-husband's calculating mind. He put two and two together.
- How do you know when your divorce is getting ugly? When your lawyer doesn't seem like a bloodsucking leech anymore.
- What is the difference between Saddam Hussein and your ex-wife's lawyer? Compared with the lawyer's demands, Hussein's are reasonable.
- There are two sides to every divorce: yours and the shithead's.
A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing "Love" stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. The man then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says "I'm sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, 'Guess who?'"
"But why?" asks the man.
"I'm a divorce lawyer," the man replies.