Light Bulb Jokes
Light Bulb - Liberal Democrats
Q: How many Liberal Democrats does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. "Well it's not really a question of should we change it or should we not change the lightbulb, but more a question of...(blah blah waffle)"
Harvard Man Changes Lightbulb
Q: How many Harvard men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: One -- he stands still and the world revolves around him.
- I saw a want ad. Light housekeeping. They said, "Here, change this bulb". I said, "I'll need some friends".
- I moved into an all electric house. I forgot and left the porch light on all day. When I got home the front door wouldn't open.
- I got a garage door opener. It can't close. Just open.
- I went to a garage sale. "How much for the garage?" "It's not for sale."
- You know how it is when you go to be the subject of a psychology experiment, and nobody else shows up, and you think maybe that's part of the experiment? I'm like that all the time.
- You know how it is when you decide to lie and say the check is in the mail, and then you remember it really is? I'm like that all the time.
- I went over to the neighbor's and asked to borrow a cup of salt. "What are you making?" "A salt lick."
- There aren't enough days in the weekend.
- My friend Sally is a nudist. I went to her house. The closets have no doors. The walls are covered with see-through wallpaper. Sally plays strip poker. Whenever she loses, she has to put something on.
Teachers to Change Light Bulb
Q: How many teachers does it take to change a light bulb ?
A: Well, teachers generally don't change light bulbs, but a good teacher can make a dim one brighter!
Yankees to Screw In Light Bulb
Q: How many yankees does it take to screw in an lightbulb
A   None. Thats what rednecks are for.