Yo Mama - Garbage Man
Yo mama is so gross, even the garbage man won't pick her up.
Yo Mama - Fishery
Yo mama so gross the fishery pays her to leave.
Yo Mama - Dreams
Yo mama so old, she dreams in black and white.
Texan Bar Talk
Two Texans are sitting in a small town bar, where one bragged to the other: "You know, I had me every woman in this town, except my mother and my sister."
"Well," his buddy replied, "between you and me we got 'em all."
I'D LOVE TO BUT:
- I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.
- I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.
- I have to floss my pets.
- I have to go to the post office to see if I'm still wanted.
- I want to spend more time with my blender.
- I'm attending the opening of my garage door.
- I'm building a pig from a kit.
- I'm doing door-to-door collecting for static cling.
- I'm enrolled in aerobic scream therapy.
- I'm getting my overalls overhauled.
- .I'm going through cherry cheesecake withdrawal.
- I'm staying home to work on my mottled yogurt sculptures.
- I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.
- I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying yes.
- I've got plans to go downtown to try on gloves.
- It's my parakeet's bowling night.
- My patent is pending.
- The nice man on television told me to say tuned.