A man is driving his five-year-old to a friend’s house when another car races in front and cuts them off, nearly causing an accident. “Douche bag!” the father yells. A moment later he realizes the indiscretion, pulls over, and turns to face his son. “Your daddy just said a bad word,” he says. “I was angry at that driver, but that was no excuse for what I said. It was wrong. But just because I said it doesn’t make it right, and I don’t ever want to hear you saying it. Is that clear?” His son looks at him and says: “Too late, douche bag.”
I was reading an article last night about fathers and sons, and memories came flooding back of the time I took my son out for his first pint.
Off we went to our local pub which is only two blocks from the house. I got him a Guinness. He didn't like it, so I drank it. Then I got him a Stroh’s, he didn't like that either, so I drank it. It was the same with the Molson's and the Labatt's.
I thought maybe he'd like whiskey better than beer so we tried a Jameson's, nope! By the time I realized he just didn't like to drink I was so fookin' shit-faced I could hardly push the stroller back home!
A little three year old boy is sitting on the toilet. His mother thinks he's been in the bathroom too long, so she goes in to see what's up. The little boy is sitting on the toilet looking at pictures in a book. About every 15 seconds, he puts the book down, grips onto the toilet seat with his left hand and hits himself on the top of his head with his right hand. His mother is amused but can't figure out why he's doing it. She asks, "Why are you hitting yourself on the head?" The boy answered, "It works for ketchup."
The Best Memory.
Three guys are debating who has the best memory. First guy says, "I can remember the first day of my First Grade class." Second guy says, "I can remember my first day at Nursery School!" Not to be outdone, the third guy says, "Hell, that's nothing... I can remember going to the senior prom with my father, and coming home with my mother!"
The good, bad, and ugly!
- Good: Your son studies a lot in his room
- Bad: You find several porn movies hidden there.
- Ugly: You're in them
- Good: Your husband understands fashion
- Bad: He's a cross-dresser
- Ugly: He looks better than you
- Good: Your son's finally maturing
- Bad: He's involved with the woman next door
- Ugly: So are you
- Good: You give the birds and bees talk to your daughter
- Bad: She keeps interrupting
- Ugly: With corrections
- Good: Your wife's not talking to you
- Bad: She wants a divorce
- Ugly: She's a lawyer
- Good: The postman's early
- Bad: He's wearing fatigues and carrying an AK47
- Ugly: You gave him nothing for Christmas
- Good: Your daughter got a new job
- Bad: As a hooker
- Ugly: Your coworkers are her best clients
- Way ugly: She makes more money than you do
- Good: You're son is dating someone new
- Bad: It's another man
- Ugly: He's you're best friend
- Good: You're wife is pregnant
- Bad: It's triplets
- Ugly: You had a vasectomy five years ago.