Animal Jokes - Cat Jokes
A three-year-old boy went with his dad to see a new litter of kittens. On returning home, he breathlessly informed his mother, "There were two boy kittens and two girl kittens." "How did you know that?" his mother asked. "Daddy picked them up and looked underneath," he replied. "I think it's printed on the bottom!"
Q: What do cats like to eat for breakfast?
A: Mice Krispies.
Q: What has more lives than a cat?
A: A frog -- it croaks every night.
Cat on the Beach
Q: Why is a cat on a beach like Christmas ?
A: Because they both have "Sandy claws" !
How to Wash a Cat
- Thoroughly clean the toilet.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids up.
- Find the cat and soothe him while you carry him toward the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. (You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape.) The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this. CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his claws will be reaching out for anything they can find.
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a Power "Wash" and "Rinse", which I have found to be quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.