U.S. State Jokes - South Dakota Jokes
Q: Name a rock group with four male members but none of them sing or play music.
A: Mt. Rushmore.
On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and his wife in Sioux Falls were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car
on the even-numbered side of the street so the Snow plows can get through." So the good wife went out and moved her car.
A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snow plows can get through." The good wife went out and moved her car again.
The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...." Then the electric power went out. The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snow plows can get through?"
Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the husband replied, "Why don't you just leave the car in the garage this time."
South Dakota Crazy Law
South Dakota Crazy Laws
- Movies that show police officers being struck, beaten, or treated in an offensive manner are forbidden.
- No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants.
- If there are more than 5 Native Americans on your property you may shoot them.
- It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.
- Spearfish If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.