U.S. State Jokes - Iowa Jokes
Best Thing About Iowa
Q: What is the best thing coming out of Iowa?
A: Interstate 35!
Iowa Tractor Stop
Q: What do you call a bunch of tractors parked in front of a McDonald's on Friday night in Iowa?
Birds Fly Over Iowa
Q: Why do birds fly upside down over Iowa?
A: Because it ain't worth a crap.
Iowa Crazy Law
- It is a violation of the law to sell or distribute drugs or narcotics without having first obtained the appropriate Iowa drug tax stamp.
- A man with a mustache may never kiss a woman in public. Kisses may last for no more than five minutes.
- One-armed piano players must perform for free.
- Any hotel in the city limits must have a water bucket and a hitching post in front of the building.
- The "Ice Cream Man" and his truck are banned.
- The fire department is required to practice fire fighting for fifteen minutes before attending a fire.
- Horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants.
- Within the city limits, a man may not wink at any woman he does not know.