Why Ask Why - 3
- When they ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- If 75% of all accidents happen within 5 miles of home, why not move 10 miles away?
- Why doesn't "onomatopoeia" sound like what it is?
- Why do 'tug'boats push their barges?
- Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?
- Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?
- Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission?
- Why does one get in trouble for wreckLESS driving?
- Does a fish get cramps after eating?
- Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
One Ticket Rivalry
Two Yankees fans are on a train up to Boston to watch their team play the Red Sox. They start making fun of a couple of Red Sox supporters who only have one ticket between the two of them. Just before the conductor appears both Red Sox fans go into the bathroom and lock the door behind them. When the conductor knocks on the door they slip the ticket under the door, the conductor clips it and slides it back under the door and off he goes. On the return journey the Yankees fans decide to pull the same trick and purchase only one ticket for the two of them. They notice that yet again the two Red Sox supporters only have one ticket between them. The Yankees fans realize there is only one bathroom per carriage and quickly take the lead, locking themselves in first, leaving the Red Sox fans with nowhere to go. A minute later the Red Sox fan without a ticket strolls over to the bathroom and knocks on the door.
Jose can you see!
A man named Jose went to America to see the Yankees vs. the Red Socks. When he got the ticket, it said nosebleed section. He did not care what section he was in. Anyway, it was game day. Everyone stood for the National Anthem. When Jose got home, he said, "Mama, they made a song in America just for me." "How does it go, mijo?" "It goes Jose can you see!"
Let Me Out
Q: You're in a room with no doors and no windows, and all you have is a baseball bat. How do you get out?
A: Strike 1! Strike 2! Strike 3! You're out!
Q: Why did the witches' team lose the baseball game?
A: Their bats flew away.