Q: .Why are the Japanese so smart?
A: No blondes.
The Chinese Pay Off Their Debts
Jones: "The Chinese make it an invariable rule to settle all their debts on New Year's Day."
Smith: "So I understand, but, then again, the Chinese don't have a Christmas the week before!"
When the waitress in a New York City restaurant brought him the soup du jour, the Englishman was a bit dismayed. "Good heavens," he said, "what is this?" "Why, it's bean soup," she replied. "I don't care what it has been," he sputtered. "What is it now?"
World hunger survey
A worldwide survey was carried out with the following question:
"PLEASE, GIVE US YOUR OPINION ON THE LACK OF FOOD IN THE REST OF THE WORLD."
No result was achieved, since the following problems were faced during the survey's implementation:
1. In Western Europe, no one knew what "lack" meant.
2. In Africa, no one knew what "food" meant.
3. In Eastern Europe, no one knew what "opinion" meant.
4. In South America, no one knew what "please" meant.
5. In the USA, no one knew who "rest of the world" were.
Soviet String Quartet
Q: What is the definition of a Soviet String Quartet?
A: A Soviet Symphony Orchestra after a tour of the USA!