Rocky and Bullwinkle
Q: What are the two main political parties in Canada?
A: Moose and Squirrel
Reasons to Live on Prince Edward Island
1. Even though more people live on Vancouver Island, you still got the big-ass bridge.
2. You can walk across the province in half an hour.
3. You were probably once an extra on ''Road to Avonlea.''
4. This is where all those tiny red potatoes come from.
5. The economy is based on fish, potatoes, and CBC TV shows.
6. Tourists arrive, see the ''Anne of Green Gables'' house, then promptly leave.
7. You can drive across the the province in two minutes.
8. It doesn't matter to you if Quebec separates.
9. You don't share a border with the Americans, or with anyone for that matter.
10. You can confuse ships by turning your porch lights on and off at night.
Two Canadian Seasons
In Canada, there are two Seasons... six months of winter and six months of poor snowmobiling.
Q: How do you spell Canada?
A: *C-EH N-EH D-EH
A Fly in My Beer!
One day an Englishman, an American, and a Canadian walked into a pub together. The proceeded to each buy a pint of Molson Canadian. Just as they were about to enjoy their beverage three flies landed in each of their pints. The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The American fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened. The Canadian picked the fly out of his drink and started shaking it over the pint, yelling... "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!"