Profession Jokes - Dentist Jokes
Yellow Teeth Fix
Patient: Doctor, I have yellow teeth, what do I do?
Dentist: Wear a brown tie...
I asked my dentist if I could have some of his laughing gas.
He said, "Sure, knock yourself out."
Your Dentist Is Crazy
The Top 10 Signs Your Dentist Is Crazy
- Keeps trying to sell you extra teeth.
- His restrooms are labeled "Bleeders" and "Non-Bleeders"
- Pumps gas into the waiting room in advance.
- Does an extensive search for cavities...dental and body.
- He licks his tools clean.
- Gets mad when you mention that 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed lie.
- When you come to from being under the gas, he's quick to insist that you wore your pants backwards when you came into his office.
- Wears a necklace made of human teeth.
- Has a grindstone in the office for his tools.
- Insists that a Novacaine shot is something that he'll buy you at a bar if you just go out with him.
A man went to his dentist because he feels something wrong in his mouth. The dentist examines him and says, "That new upper plate I put in for you six months ago is eroding. What have you been eating?" The man replies, "allI can think of is that about four months ago my wife made some asparagus and put some stuff on it that was delicious... Hollandaise sauce. I loved it so much I now put it on everything --- meat, toast, fish, vegetables, everything." "Well," says the dentist, "that's probably the problem. Hollandaise sauce is made with lots of lemon juice, which is highly corrosive. It's eaten away your upper plate. I'll make you a new plate, and this time use chrome." "Why chrome?" asks the patient. To which the dentist replies, "It's simple. Everyone knows that there's no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise!"
Q: What does a dentist get on his five-year work anniversary?
A: A little plaque.