U.S. State Jokes - Idaho Jokes
Q: Three potatos are standing on a corner. Which one is a hooker?
A: The one saying, "I-DA-HO."
Idaho: More Than Just Potatoes ... Well Okay, We're Not, But The Potatoes Sure
Dumb Idaho Laws:
- Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
- You may not fish on a camel's back.
- Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.
- Boise - Residents may not fish from a giraffe's back.
- Pocatello - A law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view."
- A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.
Q: What did Arkansas?