U.S. State Jokes - Idaho Jokes
Alabama JokesAlaska JokesArizona JokesArkansas JokesCalifornia JokesColorado JokesConnecticut JokesDelaware JokesFlorida JokesGeorgia JokesHawaii JokesIdaho JokesIllinois Jokes
Indiana JokesIowa JokesKansas JokesKentucky JokesLouisiana JokesMaine JokesMaryland JokesMassachusetts JokesMichigan JokesMinnesota JokesMississippi JokesMissouri JokesMontana Jokes
Nebraska JokesNevada JokesNew Hampshire JokesNew Jersey JokesNew Mexico JokesNew York JokesNorth Carolina JokesNorth Dakota JokesOhio JokesOklahoma JokesOregon JokesPennsylvania JokesRhode Island Jokes
Q: Three potatos are standing on a corner. Which one is a hooker?
A: The one saying, "I-DA-HO."
Copyright © 2013 - All Rights Reserved - Used with Permission.
Idaho: More Than Just Potatoes ... Well Okay, We're Not, But The Potatoes Sure
Dumb Idaho Laws:
- Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
- You may not fish on a camel's back.
- Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime.
- Boise - Residents may not fish from a giraffe's back.
- Pocatello - A law passed in 1912 provided that "The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless some are exhibited to public view."
- A person may not be seen in public without a smile on their face.
Q: What did Arkansas?
Load More Jokes
Generate More Recommendations