U.S. State Jokes - Michigan Jokes
Simba: Dad, what's the Super Bowl?
Mufasa: I don't know Simba, we're lions.
A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers. The first one shouted, "Nobody move!"
When his partner moved, the startled first bandit shot him.
Michigan Crazy Law
- You may not swear in front of women and children in the state of Michigan.
- It is legal for a robber to file a law suit, if he or she got hurt in your house.
- A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
- Any person over the age of 12 may have a license for a handgun as long as he/she has not been convicted of a felony.
- There is a 10 cent bounty for each rat's head brought into a town office.
- Clawson - There is a law that makes it legal for a farmer to sleep with his pigs, cows, horses, goats, and chickens.
- Detroit - Alligators may not be tied to fire hydrants.
- It is illegal to let your pig run free in Detroit unless it has a ring in its nose.
- According to history and animal husbandry, it prevents them from "rooting" in the ground for their food.
- Willfully destroying your old radio is prohibited.
- It is illegal for a man to scowl at his wife on Sunday.
- Grand Haven - No person shall throw an abandoned hoop skirt into any street or on any sidewalk, under penalty of a five- dollar fine for each offense.
- Harper Woods - It is illegal to paint sparrows to sell them as parakeets.
- Kalamazoo - It is against the law to serenade your girlfriend.
- Rochester - All bathing suits must have been inspected by the head of police.
- Soo - Smoking while in bed is illegal.
- Wayland - Anyone can keep their cow on Main Street downtown at a cost of 3 cents per day.
Wolverine Parking Only
Q: Why do University of Michigan graduates hang their diplomas from their rear view mirrors?
A: So they can use handicapped parking.
Q: How do you get a Michigan girl into an elevator?
A: Grease her hips, and throw in a Twinkie.