College Entrance Exam For Football Players
You Must Answer Two (2) or More Questions Correctly to Qualify.
- What language is spoken in France?
- Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions. OR Give the first name of PIERRE Trudeau.
- Would you ask William Shakespeare to: (a) build a bridge (b) sail the ocean (c) lead an army (d) WRITE A PLAY
- What religion is the Pope? (Check only one)
- Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 meters?
- What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 1?
- How many commandments was Moses given?(Approximate)
- What are people in America's far north called?
- Spell -- CAT, DOG, PIG
- Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
- EXTRA CREDIT: Using your fingers, count from 1-5.
Q: Do you know why the Texas Aggies use artificial turf in their football stadium?
A: It helps stop their cheerleaders from grazing!
Three college roommates -- two females and a male -- began to argue after dinner about whose turn it was to do the dishes. "All right," one of the girls said, "the first one to speak has to do them." The trio retired to the living room to watch TV. When their neighbor, a school football star, came by, the three remained silent. The visitor shrugged and led one of the girls into her bedroom. Forty-five minutes later, the young man emerged and approached the second girl. Through sign language, they agreed to adjourn to her bedroom. When he came out, he began to fix himself a cup of tea but burned his fingers on the stove. "Hey, where's some petroleum jelly?" he hollered from the kitchen. "Oh, hell!" the male roommate said, jumping up. "I'll do the dishes."
Dallas Cowboys Playing Surface
Q: Why do the Dallas Cowboys now play on dirt?
A: Because Leon Lett smoked all the grass and sniffed all the lines.
Q: What NFL record did Aaron Hernandez just set?
A: Longest hang time by a player who doesn't punt.