Knock Knock - Oman
Oman, you are cute!
- I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hands.
- Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams. OR: I want to call your mother and thank her.
- Is your daddy a thief? ["No. "] Then how did he steal the sparkle of the stars and put it in your eyes? [Be ready with a snappy answer in case they say "yes."]
- You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.
- Would you be my love buffet? So I can lay you out on the table and take what I want?
- Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.
- The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
- Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
- That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.
- My name's [your name]. That's so you know what to scream.
- My name's [your name], but you can call me "lover."
- Nice shoes. Wanna sleep together?
- Can I flirt with you?
- Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.
- [Look at his/her shirt label. When they say, "What are you doing?":] Checking to see if you were made in heaven. OR: Checking to see if you're the right size.
- All those curves, and me with no brakes.
- If I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
- Screw me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?
- I like every muscle in your body, especially mine.
- [Grab his/her tush. ] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart. [Cheese alert!]
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
- How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?
- Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.
- I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
- So. . . How am I doin'?
- How about you and I go back to my place and get out of these wet clothes?
- [Tap your thigh] You just think this is my leg
- Say, that's a nice [dress/outfit/article of clothing]. Can I talk you out of it?
- I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away.
- Excuse me, is that semen in your hair?
- My face is leaving in fifteen minutes. Be on it.
Counter Productive Pickup Lines
- If you and I were squirrels, I could bust a nut in your hole.
- How do you like your eggs: fried, scrambled or fertilized?
- My love for you is like diarrhea; I just can't hold it in.
- If your right leg was Thanksgiving, and your left leg was Christmas, then could I meet you between the holidays?
- How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll give you the meat.
At the pharmacy I asked for 50 condoms. There were two girls behind me who started laughing.
I turned around, looked them straight in the eyes and said, "Make that 52."
Pirate Pick Up Line
How 'bout jollying my roger? Yar!