Yo Mama - Bath
Yo mama so poor, when she went to take a bath, the roaches made her wait her turn.
Yo Mama - Rock
Yo mama so poor, I threw a rock through her window and hit everyone inside.
Your house is so small, if you dropped a washcloth, it would look like wall to wall carpeting.
- Money isn't everything but it sure keeps you in touch with your children. J. Paul Getty
- A man explained inflation to his wife thus, 'When we married, you measured 36-24-36. Now you're 42-42-42. There's more of you, but you are not worth as much.' Lord Barnett
- Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be. Rita Rudner
- If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to. Dorothy Parker
- My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. Errol Flynn
Money for Wife's Operation
A guy is walking down the strip in Las Vegas, when a man walks up and says, "Sir, do you have a extra $20.00, my wife needs an operation that costs $1000.00. I have $980.00 and just need the last $20.00." The guy thinks about it and asks the man, "How will I know that you aren't going to walk into that casino and gamble it away?" The man replies, "No sir... I have money for gambling!"