A sardarji was working as editor in a daily newspaper. Once he was traveling to Bombay to deliver a speech about railway department improvements. His coach was the last coach in the train. The train was moving very fast and so sardarji's coach was jerking heavily. This made him not to prepare for the speech. Annoyed by the event, the next day in the meeting, his first point towards improvement of railway department was: "There should not be last coach in any train."
Britney Spears Hired By Pepsi
Q: Why did Pepsi hire Britney Spears to do their commercial instead of Coke?
A: Because then would have had to change their slogan from "It's the real thing."
Why is it when you turn on the TV you see ads for telephone companies, and when you turn on the radio you hear ads for TV shows, and when you get put on the phone you hear a radio station?
One Line Bumper Stickers
- Death is Nature's way of saying 'slow down'.
- Don't force it, get a larger hammer.
- Earn cash in your spare time... blackmail friends.
- Fairy tales: horror stories for children to get them used to reality.
- Going the speed of light is bad for your age.
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Herblock's Law: If it's good, they will stop making it.
- History does not repeat itself, historians merely repeat each other.
- It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- It works better if you plug it in.
Subway Sandwich Sign
Lettuce meat olive your eggspectations