U.S. State Jokes - Wisconsin Jokes
Wisconsin Defined and Laws
Wisconsin: Come Cut The Cheese
Wisconsin: Eat Cheese or Die or Come Cut Our Cheese
Wisconsin: Land of funny accents.
Dumb Wisconsin Laws:
- You must manually flush all urinals in a building.
- Butter substitutes are not allowed to be served in state prisons.
- Citizens may not murder their enemies.
- Whenever two trains meet at an intersection of said tracks, neither shall proceed until the other has.
- As people used to smuggle it in from Illinois, all yellow butter substitute is banned.
- At one time, margarine was illegal.
- State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
- While all cheese making requires a license, Limburger cheese making requires a master cheese maker's license.
- It is illegal to kiss on a train.
- It is illegal to cut a woman's hair.
- Car dealerships cannot sell cars on Sunday.
- Kenosha - No male is allowed to be in a state of arousal in public.
- La Crosse - It is illegal to tie up your horse along Third Street (Now a major bar strip).
- It is illegal to display an unclothed mannequin in a store window.
- It is illegal to play checkers in public.
- You cannot "worry a squirrel."
- Milwaukee - An old ordinance forbids parking for over two hours unless a horse is tied to the car.
- It is against the law to play a flute and drums on the streets to attract attention.
- If one is thought of as offensive looking, it is illegal for him to be in public during the day.
- It is illegal to purchase or use Sparklers in the city, yet you can buy fully disassembled automatic machine guns.
- Racine - It is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep.
- Women may not walk down a public street at night without being accompanied by a man.
- St. Croix - Women are not allowed to wear anything red in public.
Flip Off a Green Bay Packer
Q: How do you flip off a Green Bay Packer fan?
A: Hold four fingers up!