You might be a redneck if... You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
Redneck Family Tree
You know you're a redneck when your family tree is a wreath.
Redneck One Liners Continued
You might be a redneck if...
- More than one living relative is named after a Southern Civil War general.
- You think the stock market has a fence around it.
- You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test.
- You've ever lost a loved one to kudzu.
- Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
- Your front porch collapses and kills more than three dogs.
- Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable spool.
- You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
- You've ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame.
- Your home has more miles on it than your car.
Jiggle The Handle
You might be a redneck if the most common phrase heard in your house is, "Somebody go jiggle the handle."
Smokey And The Bandit
You know you're a redneck if you have refused to watch the Academy Awards since "Smokey and the Bandit" was snubbed for best picture.