Libertarians vs. Anarchists
What's the difference between Anarchists and Libertarians?
- Libertarians are anarchists with money.
- Anarchists believe property is theft. Libertarians believe everything is property.
- Libertarians are bosses; anarchists work for them when they run out of other options.
- Libertarians buy more guns, but anarchists use more ammo.
- Libertarians ride in stretch limos; anarchists throw bricks through their windshields.
- Libertarians go shopping; anarchists go shoplifting.
- Libertarians go to the police after they've been mugged; anarchists get mugged by the police.
- A libertarian wants to marry another libertarian, but only after sleeping with enough anarchists.
- Anarchists ignore the IRS; Libertarians hire accountants and attorneys to fight them.
- Libertarians think the government is trying steal the property they rightfully own; anarchists think the government is trying to defend property that nobody rightfully owns.
- Libertarians are organized in a political party; anarchists aren't organized in anything.
- Anarchists ignore elections; Libertarians run for office, vote and lose.
- Libertarians think anarchists are naive and unrealistic; anarchists don't care what libertarians think.
Light Bulb - Liberals II
Q: How many liberals does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two-one to do it and the other to keep the first one's knee from jerking.