U.S. State Jokes - Maryland Jokes
Alabama JokesAlaska JokesArizona JokesArkansas JokesCalifornia JokesColorado JokesConnecticut JokesDelaware JokesFlorida JokesGeorgia JokesHawaii JokesIdaho JokesIllinois Jokes
Indiana JokesIowa JokesKansas JokesKentucky JokesLouisiana JokesMaine JokesMaryland JokesMassachusetts JokesMichigan JokesMinnesota JokesMississippi JokesMissouri JokesMontana Jokes
Nebraska JokesNevada JokesNew Hampshire JokesNew Jersey JokesNew Mexico JokesNew York JokesNorth Carolina JokesNorth Dakota JokesOhio JokesOklahoma JokesOregon JokesPennsylvania JokesRhode Island Jokes
Maryland Crazy Laws
- Thistles may not grow in one's yard.
- Baltimore - No person who is a "tramp" or "vagrant" shall loiter in any park at any time. They define tramp as a person who roves for begging purposes and a vagrant as an idle person who is able-bodied living without labor. It's a $50 fine. I guess the tramp would have to beg for the money to pay the fine.
- It's illegal to take a lion to the movies.
- It's illegal to throw bales of hay from a second-story window within the city limits.
- It is a violation of city code to sell chicks or ducklings to a minor within 1 week of the Easter holiday.
- It is a park rule violation to be in a public park with a sleeveless shirt. $10 fine. This would include joggers that go shirtless. (1898)
- Baltimore City - You may not curse inside the city limits. Though you may spit on a city roadway, spitting on city sidewalks is prohibited.
- Columbia - Though clotheslines are banned, clothes may be draped over a fence.
- You can not have a antenna exposed outside of your house yet you can have a 25' satellite dish.
- Ocean City - Eating while swimming in the ocean is prohibited.
- A law from the early 1900's prohibits men from going topless on the Boardwalk. (Repealed)
Load More Jokes
Generate More Recommendations