- Thou shalt include a clear and specific subject line.
- Thou shalt edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest.
- Thou shalt read thine own message thrice before sendest it.
- Thou shalt ponder how thy recipient might react to thy message.
- Thou shalt check thy spelling and thy grammar.
- Thou shalt not curse, flame, spam or USE all CAPS.
- Thou shalt not forward any chain letter.
- Thou shalt not rely on the privacy of email, especially from work.
- Thou shalt not use email for any illegal or unethical purpose.
- When in doubt, save thy message overnight and reread it in the light of the dawn.
- And, the Golden Rule of email: That which thou findest hateful to receive, sendest thou not unto others.
Q: What did Yoda say when he saw himself in 4K resolution?
Q: What twitter message did Ukraine's President Poroshenko send to Putin after the invasion?
A: The Crimea isn't yours, please retweet.
Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
A: Rename the mail folder to "instruction manuals"
Facebook and Introverts
Q: Why is Facebook a great site for introverts?
A: Because it's the only place where they can talk to a wall and not be considered an loser!