Computer Acronyms List
Humorous Computer-Related Acronyms
- IBM: I Blame Microsoft. Idiots Buy Me. Idiots Building Machines. I'll Buy Macintosh. It Bit Me. It Built Microsoft. It's Better Manually. I've Been Mislead. I've Been Mugged.
- WINDOWS: Well, It Never Does Operate With Speed. When I Need Data Output Without Speed. While Idle, Needs DX or WorkStation. Will Install Needless Data On Whole System.
- WIN: Whoppingly Immense NOP. Worm Infestation Netware.
- MSWINDOWS NT / WINDOWS NT: My Solitaire With Its New De-accelerator, Only With Some Network Technology Well Intended, Netword De-accelerator, Only Works Sometimes, Never Totally.
- APPLE: Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity
- DEC: Dump Everything and Close
- DEC: Do Expect Cuts
- HCL: Hilarious Computer Logic
- HP: Hot Pursuit
- MAC: Most Absurd Computer
- MACINTOSH: Most Applications Crash; If Not, The Operating System Hangs
- MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools Teenagers
- NEXT: Now EXchange for Trash
- OS/2: Obsolete Soon, Too.
- WARP: What A Rot Program
- CD-ROM: Consumer Device, Rendered Obsolete in Months
- COBOL: Completely Obsolete Business Oriented Language
- DOS: Defective Operating System
- ISDN: It Still Does Nothing
- LISP: Lots of Infuriating & Silly Parenthesis
- MIPS: Meaningless Indication of Processor Speed
- PCMCIA: People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
- PENTIUM: Produces Erroneous Numbers Through Incorrect Understanding of Mathematics
- SCSI: System Can't See It
- WWW: World Wide Wait
An Internet Christmas
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the Net, There were hacker's a surfing. Nerds? Yeah, you bet. The e-mails were stacked by the modem with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The newbies were nestled all snug by their screens, While visions of Java danced in their dreams. My wife on the sofa and me with a snack, We just settled down at my rig (it's a Mac). When out in the Web there arose such a clatter, I jumped to the site to see what was the matter. To a new page my Mac flew like a flash, Then made a slight gurgle. It started to crash! I gasped at the thought and started to grouse, Then turned my head sideways and clicked on my mouse. When what to my wondering eyes should appear, My Mac jumped to a page that wasn't quite clear. When the image resolved, so bright and so quick, I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick! More rapid than mainframes, more graphics they came, Then Nick glanced toward my screen, my Mac called them by name; "Now Compaq! Now Acer!", my speaker did reel; "On Apple! On Gateway!" Santa started to squeal! "Jump onto the circuits! And into the chip! Now speed it up! Speed it up! Make this thing hip!" The screen gave a flicker, he was into my "Ram", Then into my room rose a full hologram! He was dressed in all red, from his head to his shoes, Which were black (the white socks he really should lose). He pulled out some discs he had stored in his backpack. Santa looked like a dude who was rarin' to hack! His eyes, how they twinkled! His glasses, how techno! This ain't the same Santa that I used to know! With a wink of his eye and a nod of his head, Santa soon let me know I had nothing to dread. He spoke not a word, gave my Mac a quick poke, And accessed my C drive with only a stroke. He defragged my hard drive, and added a "Dimm", Then threw in some cool games, just on a whim! He worked without noise, his fingers they flew! He distorted some pictures with Kai's Power Goo! He updated Office, Excel and Quicken,Then added a screensaver with a red clucking chicken! My eyes widened a bit, my mouth stood agape, As he added the latest version of Netscape. The drive gave a whirl, as if it were pleased, St. Nick coyly smiled, the computer appeased. Then placing his finger on the bridge of his nose, Santa turned into nothing but ones and zeros! He flew back into my screen and through my uplink, Back into the net with barely a blink. But I heard his sweet voice as he flew from my sight, "Happy surfing to all, and to all a good byte!"
Yo Mama - iPad Pro
Yo mama so fat, when she sat on her iPhone, she invented the iPad Pro
Apple Store -Riddles
Q: Why did Jon Snow stand in line for 6 hours at the Apple Store?
A: For the watch.
Apple - Watch Out
Q: How does an Apple Watch owner know that it's around 4 PM?
A: The Apple Watch battery is dead.