U.S. State Jokes - Missouri Jokes
Q: Mississippi gave Missouri a New Jersey, so what did Delaware?
A: I don't know, Alaska.
Top 5 Ferguson Police Jokes
As reported by the DOJ, these are the top 5 politically incorrect jokes emailed by Ferguson Police:
- President Barack Obama won't be president for long because, "What black man holds a steady job for four years?"
- "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"
- "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crime Stoppers.'
- A man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are, "Mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."
- Photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."
Missouri Crazy Law
Dumb Missouri Laws:
- It is not illegal to speed. (Repealed)
- Buckner - In this small town of only 4,000, yard waste may be burned any day except Sunday.
- Excelsior - Springs Worrying squirrels is not tolerated.
- Hard objects may not be thrown by hand.
- Kansas City - Installation of bathtubs with four legs resembling animal paws is prohibited.
- Minors are not allowed to purchase cap pistols, however they may buy shotguns freely.
- Marceline - Minors can buy rolling paper and tobacco but not lighters.
- Marquette - It is illegal for more than four unrelated persons to occupy the same dwelling (The Brothel Law).
- Mole - Frightening a baby is in violation of the law.
- Natchez - It shall be unlawful to provide beer or other intoxicants to elephants.
- Purdy - Dancing is strictly prohibited.
- St. Louis - It's illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket. (This law refers back to the extinct Italian celebration, Hill Day, when beer was served in buckets.)
- A milk man may not run while on duty.
- University City - Four women may not rent an apartment together.