Q: Why do women have legs?
A: So they can get from the bedroom to the kitchen!
Very Short Lists
Very Short Lists:
- List of Golf Courses that do not allow Doctors
- List of all night Gay women's bars in Iran
- List of DR's who do gratis Brain Surgery
- List of Hospitals with Drive-Thru window Service
- List of Home cures for Ebola Virus
- List of Homeless Boston Debutantes
- List of Catholic Abortion referral services
- List of Women Rabbi's and assistant's
- List of Women Popes, Cardinals & Bishops
- List of Men's Rape assistant groups
- List of Battered Men's Help Groups
- List of Cuban registered voters
- List of Libyan registered women voters
- List of Libyan Licensed women truck drivers
- List of Libyan women lawyers
- List of Libyan women with PHD's
- List of Libyan Women Service Clubs
- List of interstate Highways with no Numbers
- List of U.S. Cops who have never eaten a doughnut
- List of People who have survived going over Niagara Falls
- List of People who have been in a UFO and are not crazy
- List of People who can whistle while drinking beer
- List of Pregnant Men
- List of Men who wash dishes, do the laundry & iron at the same time
- List of Women who drink 24 beer while watching 3 football games
- List of Women who can out shoot, & skate Wayne Gretzky
- List of Licensed flyable Airplanes with no wings
- List of Blind Licensed Drivers in Calif.
- List of Midgets over 6 foot tall
- List of living trees made of plastic
Male Chauvinists Change Light Bulb
Q: How many male chauvinists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: None. Let the bitch cook in the dark!
Women Pump Gas Now
The following is supposedly a true story. To be included, besides being true, the story is most likely strange, weird, surprising, or funny.
January 16, 1993 - Escondido attorney Ben Echeverria filed a $2 million lawsuit in August against Texaco Inc. and a local gas station manager because station attendants were pumping gas for women at self-service prices, but not for men. The station almost immediately stopped its practice and forced women to start pumping for themselves.
Women and Cars
Q: Why doesn't a woman need a car?
A: Because you don't need a car to get from the bedroom to the kitchen.