Q: What do you get if you cross Bambi with a ghost?
Q: What do you call a sleeping bull?
A: A bulldozer
Q: How do crazy people get through the forest?
A: They take the psycho path.
- If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
- If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?
- If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with sushi?
- If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
- If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
- If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
- If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
- If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
- Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?
- Was the pole vault accidentally discovered by a clumsy javelin thrower?
- What do people in China call their good plates?
- What do you call a bedroom with no bed in it?
- What do you call a male ladybug?
- What do you say if you're talking to God, and he sneezes?
- What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
- What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
I scared the postman today by showing up to the door completely naked. I'm not sure what scared him more, the fact that I was naked or that I knew where he lived