Q: What sound do 16 sodium atoms make when they walk into McDonalds followed by Batman?
A: Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATMAN!
Q: What kind of fish is made from two sodium atoms?
A: A 2Na
Q: What color does your skin turn when you pour molten gold onto it?
Molecule 1: I just lost an electron.
Molecule 2: Are you sure?
Molecule 1: I’m positive.
New scientific element: WOMAN
Element Name: WOMAN
- Symbol: WO
- Atomic Weight: (don't even go there!)
- Physical properties: Generally round in form. Boils at nothing and may freeze any time. Melts whenever treated properly. Very bitter if not used well.
- Chemical properties: Very active. Often unstable. Possesses strong affinity for gold, silver, platinum, and precious stones. Violent when left alone. Able to absorb great amounts of exotic food. Turns slightly green when placed next to a better specimen.
- Usage: Highly ornamental. An extremely good catalyst for dispersion of wealth. Probably the most powerful income reducing agent known.
- Caution: Highly explosive in inexperienced hands.