Hero in a Mental Hospital
After hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office and said, "Kevin, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. But, I'm sorry to tell you that the man you saved later hung himself." "He didn't hang himself," Kevin replied, "I hung him up to dry."
"My girl, Ginger, is going to die of syphilis," mumbles an angry biker to one of his buddies. "No," says the friend, "people don't die of syphilis anymore." The angry biker replies, "They do when they give it to me!"
The Perfect Diagnosis
The doctor had just completed his examination of the gorgeous redhead. "I would suggest to you, young lady, began the doctor, that you discontinue some of your running around, stop drinking so much, cut down on your smoking, and above all you will have to start eating properly and getting to bed early." Then, as a pleasant afterthought, he added: "Why not have dinner with me tonight? I'll see to it that you have the proper food and that you'll be in bed by 9:00!"
A nine-year old boy goes into the grocery store, grabs a box of tampons from the shelf and carries it to the register. The cashier asks, "Oh, these must be for your mom, huh?" "Nope," says the boy, "not for my mom." The cashier responds, "Well, then they must be for your sister then?" "Nope," says the boy, "not for my sister, neither." The cashier is now curious, "Oh. Not for your mom and not for your sister -- then who are they for?" The nine-year-old says, "They're for my little brother. They say on TV, if you wear one of these, you can swim and ride a bike, and my little brother can't do either of those things."
Top 10 Colonoscopy Jokes
- 'Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!'
- 'Find Amelia Earhart yet?'
- 'You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married.'
- 'Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?'
- 'You put your left hand in; you take your left hand out...'
- 'Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!'
- 'If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!'
- 'Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.
- 'God, now I know why I am not gay.'
- 'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?'